Hi all!We are now open for our hair services.
Please not due to government guidelines we are still closed for our beauty services. Due to the high demand of appointments we are offering a stage one and stage two booking. Stage one will be all clients with appointments cancelled throughout the lockdown period and stage two will be a priority booking for any clients who wish to book an appointment with ourselves.
If you would like to be book an appointment please drop us a DM on instagram or through email at email@example.com . Please let us know your name and number and what you would like to book for.
We are currently working hard with our health and safety consultants to ensure the correct measures are in place for our return. Your safety is the most important thing to us and we will have relevant PPE and salon layout changes put in place.
Some of the main changes will be –
- One staff member working with one client per floor.
- Clients to come to their appointments alone, wearing a face covering and wash hands on entry
- Pre consultations will be held over phone / FaceTime to ensure correct services are booked and you/ your family are not displaying signs of covid 19
- Clients will be collected by their staff member outside to limit contact with other members of the public/ staff.
- Treatment menu may be restricted for a period of time to ensure we are adhering to government guidelines.
As we gain more information and guidance we will update our clients on the changes in the salon and hopefully with a reopening date very soon!
Lucy – Salon director